Slavia Praha Vs. Arsenal match preview
Slavia Praha will be facing Arsenal in the return leg of the quarter-finals in the Europa League clash on Thursday night at Sinobo Stadium.
These teams played to a 1-1 draw in the first-leg in the quarter-finals of the Europa League staged at the Emirates.
The stitched registered a 2-0 against Sparta Praha in the Czech Republic, 1 Liga, stretching their lead to 68 points after 26 matches.
Arsenal, on the other hand, are in the ninth spot with 45 points this is after excellent play away to Sheffield United ending 3-0 in Premier League.
- Slavia Praha have won four times and drawn thrice in the last seven matches in all competitions this season.
- The stitched have registered five clean-sheets in their last seven matches in all competitions this season.
- Arsenal has registered a single clean-sheet in their last nine matches in all competitions this season.
- The Gunners have won four times, drawn thrice, and suffered two losses in the last nine matches in all competitions this season.
- Jindrich Trpisovsky’s men have at least registered more than two goals, twice in the last ten matches in all competitions this season.
- Mikel Arteta’s side have managed to register three away wins in the last five matches in all competitions this season.
Slavia Praha Vs. Arsenal Head to Head
These teams have met thrice; twice in UEFA Champions League and once in UEFA Europa League.
The Gunners have managed a win in the Champions League drawing in the rest of the encounter; 0-0 and 1-1 respectively.
Slavia Praha Team News
Slavia Praha will face Arsenal without quite a number of players, Yusuf, Taras Kacharaba, Mick van Buren and Michal Beran who are serving their suspension. David Hovorka (cruciate ligament surgery), Ondrej Kudela (nose injury), and Simon Deli (coronavirus).
Arsenal Team News
Arteta will make his selection without Pierre-Emerick who is ill and Martin Odegaard with an ankle injury.
Slavia Praha Vs. Arsenal Prediction
Slavia Praha was lucky enough to get a goal during the first leg, it is certain that they have a hard time in the hands of Arteta men.
On the other hand, Arsenal seem confident going about this clash after doing so well during the weekend Premier League against Sheffield United.
Goals – Under 2.5
Both teams have been producing less than three goals occasionally in various competitions and we expect under 2.5 Markets as predicted by our pundits.
Thursday Multi Bets
Manchester United – Granada
Tip: Man United win / Over 1.5
Roma – Ajax
Tip: Over 1.5
Villarreal – GNK Dinamo Zagreb
Tip: Over 1.5
Rotherham United – Coventry City
Tip: Over 1.5
Football analyst! Biggest fan of local and international football. Mostly, loves keeping an eye on the upcoming players, always trying to bring debate on youngsters’ potential of becoming the next big thing in the world of football and of, course writing some pieces about them.