Manchester United Vs. Granada match preview
Manchester United will play hosts to Granada on Thursday in the second leg of the Europa League quarter finals.
Nazaries lost 2-0 in the first leg of the quarter-finals at their home soil in the hands of Ole Gunnars men.
On Sunday they registered a 2-1 win away to Real Valladolid in Spanish LaLiga placing them in the 8th spot with 39 points after 30 matches.
The Red Devils, on the other hand, did great in their domestic duty after thrashing Tottenham Hotspur 3-1 closing up against the League leaders Man City to 11 points.
Ole Gunnar’s side did well in the first-leg by stepping one foot ahead to the semi-final after recording a 2-0 victory.
- Manchester United have won six times, drawn once, and suffered a single loss in the last eight matches in all competitions this season.
- The Red Devils have registered seven clean sheets in their last nine matches in all competitions this season.
- Granada has registered two clean sheets in their last nine matches in all competitions this season.
- Nazaries have won four times and suffered five losses in the last nine matches in all competitions this season.
- Ole Gunnars’ men have at least registered more than two goals, thrice in the last nine matches in all competitions this season.
- Diego Martinez’s side have managed to register a single away win in the last five matches in all competitions this season.
Manchester United Vs. Granada Head to Head
These teams have met once, just the previous encounter of the first-leg of quarter-final which ended 2-0 in favor of United.
Manchester United Team News
The Red Devils will miss the services of Phil Jones with a knee injury, Eric Bailly (Coronavirus), and Anthony Martial.
Granada Team News
Neyder Lozano and Quini will not be available for they are serving their suspension and Luis Milla is nursing muscle injury.
Manchester United Vs. Granada Prediction
Is expected that Granada has a big task ahead of them to redeem themselves from their 2-0 defeat in the first leg, they will be aiming to bounce back.
Ole Gunnar’s side will not let this slip away therefore they’ll work towards progressing to the semi-finals.
Goals – Under 2.5
Both teams have been producing less than three goals occasionally in various competitions and we expect under 2.5 Markets as predicted by our pundits.
Thursday Multi Bets
1. SK Prostějov – Vysočina Jihlava
Tip: Over 2.5
MTK Budapest – MOL Fehérvár FC
Tip: Over 2.5
Monopoli – Casertana
Tip: Over 1.5
CFR Cluj – FCSB
Tip: Over 1.5
Slavia Praha – Arsenal
Tip: Over 2.5 / Arsenal win
Football analyst! Biggest fan of local and international football. Mostly, loves keeping an eye on the upcoming players, always trying to bring debate on youngsters’ potential of becoming the next big thing in the world of football and of, course writing some pieces about them.