Spain Vs. Sweden match preview
Sweden will take on Spain in the opener of the Championship on Monday at Estadio de la Cartuja.
La Roja kicked off the WC Qualifiers well with two wins and a draw, previously they beat Kosovo 3-1.
These results have earned Spain a lead with seven points, heading into this match with a barren draw in International Friendly Games.
The Blue and Yellow are heading into this match with five wins streak run. Sweden have featured in two WC Qualifiers winning all of them against Georgia and ten-man Kosovo;1-0 and 3-0 respectively.
Sweden have won all three International Friendly Games previously beating Armenia 3-1.
- Spain have won four, drawn five times, and suffered a single loss in the last ten matches in all competitions this season.
- La Roja have registered four clean sheets in their last ten matches in all competitions this season.
- Sweden has registered four clean sheets in the last ten matches in all competitions this season.
- The Blue and Yellow have won six and suffered four losses in the last ten matches in all competitions, this season.
- Luis Enrique’s men have at least registered more than two goals, three in the last ten matches in all competitions this season.
- Jan Andersson’s side have registered a single away win in the last five matches in all competitions this season.
Spain Vs. Sweden Head to Head
These teams have met five times, four in European Championship, Qualification and European Championship.
Spain have bagged three wins while their opponents getting a single consolation and shared spoils in the single match. The Previous encounter ended in a 1-1 draw.
Spain Team News
Luis Enrique’s side will be playing without Diego Llorente who tested positive for Covid-19 being the second after Captain Sergio Busquets who tested positive on Sunday forcing the whole squad to be put into isolation.
Sweden Team News
Sweden also have reported cases of Covid-19 in Juventus winger Dejan Kulusevski and Bologna midfielder Mattias Svanberg.
Spain Vs. Sweden Prediction
Sweden seem to enjoy their current form as they are running in five winning streaks, the latest beating Armenia 3-1 in Int. Friendly Games. They will be aiming at continuing with their winning ways when they meet their opponent.
Meanwhile, Spain will be aiming at coming back to their winning ways after recording a barren draw.
Goals – Under 2.5
Both teams have been producing less than three goals occasionally in various competitions and we expect under 2.5 Markets as predicted by our pundit.
Monday Multi bets
Leiknir Reykjavík – KR Reykjavík
Tip: Over 2.5
Lokomotivi Tbilisi – FC Torpedo Kutaisi
Tip: Over 2.5
Brazil – Venezuela
Tip: Brazil win
Chapecoense – Ceará SC
Tip: Over 1.5
Football analyst! Biggest fan of local and international football. Mostly, loves keeping an eye on the upcoming players, always trying to bring debate on youngsters’ potential of becoming the next big thing in the world of football and of, course writing some pieces about them.