Arsenal Vs. Tottenham Hotspur Match preview
Tottenham Hotspur will travel to play Arsenal in Emirates Stadium in their next Premier League tie on Sunday evening.
The Gunners are coming from Europa League with a 3-1 win over Olympiacos on Thursday night and seem to be highly motivated.
Mikel Arteta’s men are placed 10 with 38 points after 27 matches and this after a 1-1 draw away to Burnley.
Spurs, on the other hand, registered a 2-0 over Dinamo Zagreb in the first leg of the round of 16 in the UEFA Europa League on Thursday night
Mourinho’s side sits seventh with 45 points after 27 matches, previously registered 4-1 over Crystal Palace.
- Arsenal have won four, drawn thrice, and suffered three losses in the last ten matches in all competitions this season.
- The Gunners have registered a single clean sheet in their last ten matches in all competitions this season.
- Tottenham Hotspur have managed to keep four clean sheets in their last nine matches in all competitions this season.
- The Spurs have registered six wins and suffered three losses in the last nine matches in all competitions this season.
- Mikel Arteta’s side have at least registered more than two goals, five times in their last nine matches in all competitions this season.
- Jose Mourinho’s side have registered two away wins in the last five matches in all competitions this season.
Arsenal Vs. Tottenham Hotspur Match Head to Head
In the last four meetings, Arsenal have failed to impress by not registering a single win and managed two draws, suffering two losses. In the previous encounter, Spurs recorded a 2-0 win over Arteta’s side.
There have been 11 goals, seven for the Spurs and four for the Gunners, meaning there is an average of 2.75 goals in every match.
Arsenal Team News
Thomas Partey is expected to be available for selection this weekend despite being subbed off against Olympiacos.
Mikel Arteta explained the substitute was a tactical one and not injury-related.
Tottenham Hotspur Team News
Spurs will have to play without Giovani Lo Celso who is nursing a hamstring injury.
Harry Kane should be fit to face the Gunners despite picking up a knock on Thursday evening.
Arsenal Vs. Tottenham Hotspur Match Prediction
These teams are coming from the Europa campaign with wins and will be having the drive to grab wins expected to go either way.
Goals – Over 2.5
Both teams have been producing more than two goals occasionally, we expect over 2.5 markets as a take for our pundits.
Serie A Multi Bets
Bologna – Sampdoria
Tip: Both teams to score / Over 2.5
Parma – Roma
Tip: Roma win / Over 2.5
Torino – Inter
Tip: Inter Milan win / Over 2.5
Cagliari – Juventus
Tip: Juventus win
Milan – Napoli
Tip: Both teams to score
Football analyst! Biggest fan of local and international football. Mostly, loves keeping an eye on the upcoming players, always trying to bring debate on youngsters’ potential of becoming the next big thing in the world of football and of, course writing some pieces about them.