West Bromwich Albion Vs. Manchester United match preview
Manchester United takes a trip to play West Bromwich Albion in their next 24 matchday of Premier League at The Hawthorns on Sunday evening.
The Baggies have been struggling since the start of the campaign, registering only one win in the last ten matches. Previously they suffered a 2-0 away loss to Tottenham Hotspurs, the second-half goals from Harry Kane and Heung-Min Son secured a win for Jose Mourinho’s side.
Albion are in the relegation zone with 12 points gathered in 23 matches and a win here may bring them to close out of the relegation if Fulham suffers a set-back.
The Red Devils are second-placed with 45 points, five points behind league leaders Man City who are having a game at hand, United have played 23 games so far.
Man United drew 3-3 against Everton on Saturday in the Premier League match, previously met West Ham United in FA Cup where they bagged a 1-0 win in extra time a goal that was netted by Scott MacTominay in the 97th minute.
- West Bromwich Albion have won once, drawn twice, and suffered seven losses in their last ten matches in all competitions this season.
- The Baggies have failed to register a single clean sheet in their last ten matches in all competitions this season.
- Manchester United has registered six clean-sheets in their last ten matches in all competitions this season.
- The Red Devils have won six, drawn thrice, and suffered a single defeat in the last ten matches in all competitions this season.
- Ole Gunnars’ men have registered more than two goals in five of the last ten matches in all competitions this season.
- Sam Allardyce’s side have failed to register a single home win in the last four Premier League matches this season.
West Bromwich Albion Vs. Manchester United Head to Head
These teams have met severally, with results going either side the previous encounter Manchester United carried the day with a 1-0 win.
West Bromwich Albion Team News
Sam Allardyce’s side has no much to worry about injury, only Grady Diagana will be in doubt with a hamstring injury.
Manchester United Team News
The Red Devils will be without Pogba for a while after he picked hamstring injury during their 3-3 draw against Everton. Eric Bailly and Phil Jones are unavailable with a knock injury.
West Bromwich Albion Vs. Manchester United Prediction.
The in-form Baggies will meet United who are under pressure to close the gap between them and league leaders Man City, it is expected to be tough for the visitors with their current form. The Red Devils are heading into this match a clear favorite.
Goals – Over 2.5
Both teams have been producing more than two goals occasionally and we expect over 2.5 Markets as predicted by our pundits.
LaLiga Multi Bets
Getafe – Real Sociedad
Tip: Over 2.5
Real Madrid – Valencia
Tip: Real Madrid win / Over 2.5
Levante – Osasuna
Tip: Over 2.5
Villarreal – Real Betis
Tip: Over 1.5
Football analyst! Biggest fan of local and international football. Mostly, loves keeping an eye on the upcoming players, always trying to bring debate on youngsters’ potential of becoming the next big thing in the world of football and of, course writing some pieces about them.