Fulham Vs. Manchester City Match preview
Manchester City will travel to play Fulham in the next matchday 30 of the Premier League on Saturday night at Craven Cottage.
The Cottagers are heading into this match after a 1-0 win over Liverpool, the win still saw them in the relegation zone with 26 points after 28 matches.
The Citizens are leading the EPL campaign with 68 points gathered in 29 matches, this is after they thrashed Southampton 5-2 in the mid-week League match.
City will be looking to stretch their lead more when they meet the struggling Fulham, while the host will be aiming to pull another surprise to a league giant as they did against Liverpool.
- Fulham have won three, drawn five, and suffered two losses in the last eight matches in the Premier League this season.
- The Cottagers have registered six clean-sheets in their last ten matches in the Premier League this season.
- Manchester City have managed to keep three clean sheets in their last ten matches in all competitions this season.
- The Citizens have registered nine wins and suffered a single loss in the last ten matches in all competitions this season.
- Scott Parker’s side have at least registered more than two goals once in their last eight matches in all competitions this season.
- Pep Guardiola’s side has registered all five away wins this season.
Fulham Vs. Manchester City Match Head to Head
In the last four encounters, these teams have met in three campaigns Premier League twice, FA Cup once and EFL Cup once. The Cottagers have failed to register a single win previously having lost 2-0 in the hands of Pep Guardiola’s men in the Premier League.
Fulham Team News
Scott Parker will make his selection without the likes of Alfie Mawson with ruptured cruciate ligament Marek Rodak with a finger injury and Tom Cairney with a knee injury.
Manchester City Team News
The Citizens will have to play without Scott Carson with virus infection Philippe Sandler with a knee injury and Nathan Ake with a hamstring injury.
Fulham Vs. Manchester City Match Prediction
The Cottagers are working to leapfrog from the relegation zone and will be aiming to bag a will so that their purpose can be fulfilled here, meanwhile, Citizens are back to their winning after Manchester United dent it with a 2-0 victory and latest City redeemed themselves with a 5-2 win over Southampton.
Goals – Over 2.5
Both teams have been producing more than two goals occasionally, we expect over 2.5 markets as a take for our pundits.
Saturday Multi Bets
1. FC Union Berlin – 1. FC Köln
Tip: Both teams to score / Over 2.5
1. FSV Mainz 05 – SC Freiburg
Tip: Over 2.5
VfL Wolfsburg – FC Schalke 04
Tip: Wolfsburg win / Over 2.5
Borussia Dortmund – Hertha BSC
Tip: Dortmund win / Over 2.5
Football analyst! Biggest fan of local and international football. Mostly, loves keeping an eye on the upcoming players, always trying to bring debate on youngsters’ potential of becoming the next big thing in the world of football and of, course writing some pieces about them.