Wales Vs. Switzerland match preview
Wales will be playing hosts to Switzerland in the opener match of the Championship on Saturday evening at Baku Olympic Stadium.
The Dragons are in their second match in the World Cup Qualifiers with four points after winning once and drawing once.
Wales are heading into this match with a two-winless run with a draw and a 3-0 loss away to France, previously registering a barren draw against Albania.
A-Team Nati on the other hand, have won the two World Cup Qualifiers between Bulgaria and Lithuania; 3-1 and 1-0 respectively.
Switzerland seem to enjoy their form currently winning the three latest played International Friendly Games. The visitors have beaten Finland, the USA and Liechtenstein; 3-2, 2-1 and 7-0 respectively.
The visitors sit second in the WC Qualifiers group table standings with six points while Wales are in the third spot with three points.
- Wales have won five, drawn twice, and suffered two losses in the last nine matches in all competitions.
- The Dragons have registered six clean sheets in the last nine matches in all competitions.
- Switzerland have registered three clean sheets in the last ten matches in all competitions this season.
- A- Team Nati have won six, drawn twice, and suffered two losses in the last ten matches in all competitions.
- Robert Page’s men have at least registered more than two goals, three in the last ten matches in all competitions this season.
- Vladimir Petkovic’s side have registered a single away win in the last four matches in all competitions this season.
Wales vs Switzerland Head to Head
These teams have met four times in European Championship, Qualification Switzerland bagging the three wins while their counterpart getting a single consolation win. The latest encounter ended 2-0 in favor of Robert Page’s side.
Wales vs Switzerland Prediction
The struggling Wales meets the in-form Switzerland in the European Championship whereby the hosts will be aiming at redeeming themselves from shaky performance. Meanwhile, the in-form A-Team Nati are heading into this clash with huge confidence in their current performance.
Goal – Over 2.5
Both teams have been producing more than two goals occasionally in various competitions and we expect over 2.5 markets as predicted by our pundits.
Other Multi Bets
Central Coast Mariners – Macarthur FC
Tip: Central Coast Mariners
Kristiansund BK – Odds BK
Tip: Both teams to score
FC Anyang – Seoul E-Land FC
Tip: Over 1.5
Chungnam Asan FC – Daejeon Hana Citizen
Tip: Over 1.5
NK Jarun – NK Vrbovec
Tip: Over 2.5
Football analyst! Biggest fan of local and international football. Mostly, loves keeping an eye on the upcoming players, always trying to bring debate on youngsters’ potential of becoming the next big thing in the world of football and of, course writing some pieces about them.