Manchester United Vs. Leicester City match preview
Old Trafford will be ushering a match between Manchester United and Leicester City in the next Premier League tie match-day 34 on Tuesday night.
The Red Devils progressed to the Europa League finals in 8-5 on aggregate, this is after they won 6-2 in the first-leg and lost 3-2 in the return leg against AS Roma.
Manchester United settled for a 0-0 draw away to Leeds United, this has added to the total tally points to 67 points in the second position.
The Foxes are heading into this match awaiting FA Cup finals against Chelsea on 15 of May this year at Wembley Stadium, they qualified after eliminating Southampton with a narrow 1-0 win.
Leicester City suffered a 4-2 loss against Newcastle United in their previous Premier League encounter on Friday.
- Manchester United have won five, drawn once, and suffered a single loss in the last seven matches in all competitions this season.
- The Red Devils have registered three clean-sheets in their last seven matches in all competitions this season.
- Leicester City has registered three clean-sheets in the last ten matches in all competitions this season.
- The Foxes have won six, drawn once and suffered three losses in the last ten matches in all competitions this season.
- Ole Gunnars’ men have at least registered more than two goals, four in the last seven matches in all competitions this season.
- Brendan Rodgers’ side have managed a single away win in the last three matches in the Premier League this season.
Manchester United Vs. Leicester City Head to Head
In the last four encounters these teams have met thrice in Premier League and once in FA Cup. The Red Devils have recorded two wins and a single draw in Premier League while their counterpart getting a consolation win in FA Cup tie.
Manchester United Team News
Ole Solskjaer will make his selection without Anthony Martial who is nursing a ruptured knee ligament and Phil Jones with knee injury.
Leicester City Team News
James Justin will be out with cruciate ligament injury, Wes Morgan (back injury) and Jonny Evans (muscle injury).
Manchester United Vs. Leicester City Prediction
The Ole Gunnars’ side aim at getting closer after top leaders lost 2-1 to Chelsea on Saturday night. After losing 3-2 against Roma they’ll be looking to bounce back to their winning ways when they meet here.
Meanwhile the Foxes will be aiming to get back after a 4-2 defeat in the hands of struggling Newcastle United.
Goals – Under 2.5
Both teams have been producing less than three goals occasionally in various competitions and we expect under 2.5 Markets as predicted by our pundits.
Tuesday Multi Bets
Napoli – Udinese
Tip: Both teams to score / Over 2.5
CD Nacional – SL Benfica
Tip: Over 2.5
Sporting CP – Boavista
Tip: Sporting CP win
Alanyaspor – BB Erzurumspor
Tip: Both teams to score
Beşiktaş – Fatih Karagümrük
Tip: Over 2.5
Football analyst! Biggest fan of local and international football. Mostly, loves keeping an eye on the upcoming players, always trying to bring debate on youngsters’ potential of becoming the next big thing in the world of football and of, course writing some pieces about them.