Real Madrid Vs. Barcelona match preview
The most anticipated clash, the El Clasico is finally here with us, Real Madrid hosting Barcelona at the Santiago Bernabeu in LaLiga on matchday 30.
Los Blancos have recorded five-win streak runs, on Tuesday they thrashed Liverpool 3-1 in UEFA Champions League first-leg.
They are heading to this clash with full confidence with their current form and only 2 points behind their opponents who are second with 65 points.
Meanwhile, Barca drew 1-1 with Paris Saint Germain in UEFA Champions League and grabbed a narrow 1-0 win against ten-man Valladolid. These results got them close to the League leader Atletico Madrid.
- Real Madrid have won eight times and drawn twice in the last ten matches in all competitions this season.
- Los Blancos have registered four clean sheets in their last ten matches in all competitions this season.
- Barcelona has registered five clean sheets in their last nine matches in all competitions this season.
- Barca have won seven times, drawn twice, and suffered a single loss in the last ten matches in all competitions this season.
- Zinedine Zidane’s men have at least registered more than two goals, four in the last ten matches in all competitions this season.
- Ronald Koeman’s side have managed to register three away wins in the last four matches in all competitions this season.
Real Madrid Vs. Barcelona Head to Head
In the last six encounters between the pairs, saw them meet twice in Copa del Rey and four times in La Liga.
Real Madrid have won twice in LaLiga and their opponent once in Copa del Rey and LaLiga while both drawing twice. The previous meeting ended 3-1 in favor of Los Blancos in LaLiga.
Real Madrid Team News
Zinedine Zidane will be choosing his squad without some players; Eden Hazard (muscle injury), Sergio Ramos (muscle injury), and Raphael Varane (Coronavirus).
Barcelona Team News
Barca will miss the services of Neto (sprained ankle) Philippe Coutinho (Rupture of outer Meniscus) Ansu Fati meniscal Laceration and Moussa Wague (Patella rupture)
Real Madrid Vs. Barcelona Prediction
Barca will be aiming at redeeming themselves from a 1-1 draw against PSG. Los Blancos are confident heading into this clash with a 3-1 win over Liverpool in UEFA Champions League. Both teams are in form and the match is expected to be entertaining for every team will be working with the aim of going to the top of the League standings.
Goals – Over 2.5
Both teams have been producing more than two goals occasionally in various competitions and we expect over 2.5 Markets as predicted by our pundits.
Saturday Multi Bets
Manchester City – Leeds United
Tip: Manchester City win / Over 2.5
Crystal Palace – Chelsea
Tip: Over 2.5
Liverpool – Aston Villa
Tip: Over 2.5
Eintracht Frankfurt – VfL Wolfsburg
Tip: Over 1.5
Football analyst! Biggest fan of local and international football. Mostly, loves keeping an eye on the upcoming players, always trying to bring debate on youngsters’ potential of becoming the next big thing in the world of football and of, course writing some pieces about them.