Manchester United Vs. AC Milan match preview
Old Trafford will be the venue to usher the first leg of the Round of 16 in the Europa League between England side Manchester United and Italian side AC Milan on Thursday night.
The Red Devils qualified for this round after beating Real Sociedad 4-0 in the first leg of the round of 32 and registered a barren draw in their return leg.
United are in the second spot in EPL with 54 points after registering a 2-0 against the League leaders Man City on Sunday a match that ended the Citizens long winning runs.
Rossoneri on the other hand, progressed through away goal advantage after they drew home and away 2-2 and 1-1 respectively.
Millan are in second place in the domestic League; Serie A six points behind League leaders Inter who are 62 points after 26 matches.
- Manchester United have won four times and drawn five times in the last nine matches in all competitions this season.
- The Red Devils have registered six clean-sheets in their last nine matches in all competitions this season.
- AC Milan has registered two clean-sheets in their last ten matches in all competitions this season.
- Rossoneri have won four, drawn thrice, and suffered three losses in the last ten matches in all competitions this season.
- Ole Solskjaer’s men have registered more than two goals in three of the last nine matches in all competitions this season.
- Stefano Pioli’s side have registered three away wins in the last six matches in all competitions this season.
Manchester United Vs. AC Milan Head to Head.
These teams have met eight times; six in UEFA Champions League and twice in International Champions Cup.
United have managed to bag three wins while their counterpart winning the same counts and drawing twice; home and away in the International Champions Cup. The previous encounter ended in a 2-2 draw.
Manchester United Team News
United have a list of injuries to contend with, the likes Phil Jones is out with knee injury, Edinson Cavani with a knock.
Rashford is a major doubt after he limped out with an ankle injury in the derby 2-0 win. Paulo Pogba is expected to miss out again with a hamstring injury.
AC Milan Team News
Ante Rebic and Theo Hernandez did make to feature the last encounter due to fitness concerns and are unlikely to make it to the showdown.
Mario Mandzukic is unavailable for Milan with muscular problems.
Manchester United Vs. AC Milan Prediction
United are heading into this match with a lot of confidence after ending Pep Guardiola’s side’s long-run unbeaten streak.
Meanwhile, Milan will be looking to net a goal despite their crisis in the forward due to injury.
Goals – Over 2.5
Both teams have been producing more than two goals occasionally and we expect Over 2.5 Markets as predicted by our pundits.
Europa League Multi Bets
Ajax – Young Boys
Tip: Both teams to score
Dynamo Kyiv – Villarreal
Tip: Over 1.5
Slavia Praha – Rangers
Tip: Over 1.5
Granada – Molde FK
Tip: Granada win / Over 2.5
Roma – Shakhtar Donetsk
Tip: Over 1.5
Tottenham – GNK Dinamo Zagreb
Tip: Tottenham win / Over 2.5
Football analyst! Biggest fan of local and international football. Mostly, loves keeping an eye on the upcoming players, always trying to bring debate on youngsters’ potential of becoming the next big thing in the world of football and of, course writing some pieces about them.