Manchester City Vs. Leeds United match preview
Premier League leaders Manchester City prepare to play host to Leeds United on Saturday afternoon at Etihad Stadium on matchday 32.
The Citizens turn their focus on domestic duty after a 2-1 victory over Borussia Dortmund in UEFA Champions League quarter-finals first-leg.
City stretched their lead with a 2-0 win away to Leicester City in Premier League tie to make it 14 points adrift to second-place Manchester United who have 60 points.
The Peacocks registered a 2-1 win against Sheffield United, a victory that left them on the 11th spot with 42c points after 30 matches.
- Manchester City have won nine times and suffered a single loss in the last ten matches in all competitions this season.
- The Citizens have registered five clean sheets in their last ten matches in all competitions this season.
- Leeds United have registered three clean sheets in their last ten matches in the Premier League this season.
- The Peacocks have won four times, drawn once, and suffered five losses in the last ten matches in Premier League this season.
- Pep Guardiola’s men have at least registered more than two goals, five in the last ten matches in all competitions this season.
- Marcelo Bielsa’s side have managed to register a single away win in the last four matches in the Premier League this season.
Manchester City Vs. Leeds United Head to Head
In the last four encounters, it has seen them play in two competitions; Premier League and FA Cup.
Each team has been able to register a single win while drawing twice. The previous meeting ended a 1-1 draw in the Premier League.
Manchester City Team News
Pep Guardiola is expected to make changes in the squad that registered a 2-1 win against Borussia Dortmund in the first leg of the Champions League quarter-finals.
This may see Kevin De Bruyne get rested since the return leg is scheduled next week.
Leeds United Team News
Jack Harrison is unlikely to feature in this match, this will see Helder Costa coming into Harrison’s side, while Raphinha switches over to the left.
Manchester City Vs. Leeds United Prediction
The Peacocks have registered two wins in a row and will be aiming to continue with their winning streak. Meanwhile, the League leaders see this as another opportunity to grant their fans more reason to celebrate.
Goals – Over 2.5
Both teams have been producing more than two goals occasionally in various competitions and we expect over 2.5 Markets as predicted by our pundits.
Bundesliga Multi Bets
Bayern München – 1. FC Union Berlin
Tip: Over 2.5
Eintracht Frankfurt – VfL Wolfsburg
Tip: Over 2.5
Hertha BSC – Borussia M’gladbach
Tip: Over 1.5
Werder Bremen – RB Leipzig
Tip: Leipzig win
VfB Stuttgart – Borussia Dortmund
Tip: Over 2.5
Football analyst! Biggest fan of local and international football. Mostly, loves keeping an eye on the upcoming players, always trying to bring debate on youngsters’ potential of becoming the next big thing in the world of football and of, course writing some pieces about them.