Crystal Palace Vs. Chelsea match preview
Chelsea will travel to play Crystal Palace in the next Premier League tie matchday 31 on Saturday evening at Selhurst Park.
The Eagles registered a barren draw away to Everton on Monday in Premier League. The results have placed them in 12th place with 38 points gathered in 30 matches.
On the other hand, the Blues are heading into this clash with a 2-0 win over FC Porto in UEFA Champions League.
Previously they had humiliated 5-2 in the hands of ruthless West Bromwich Albion in the Premier League showdown. The results have earned them 5th place with 51 points.
- Crystal Palace have won four times, drawn thrice, and suffered three losses in the last ten matches in Premier League this season.
- The Eagles have registered four clean sheets in their last ten matches in the Premier League this season.
- Chelsea has registered eight clean-sheets in their last nine matches in all competitions this season.
- The Blues have won six times, drawn twice, and suffered a single loss in the last nine matches in all competitions this season.
- Roy Hodgson’s men have at least registered more than two goals, four in the last ten matches in Premier League this season.
- Thomas Tuchel’s side have managed to register three away wins in the last five matches in all competitions this season.
Crystal Palace Vs. Chelsea Head to Head
In the last four encounters between these teams, the Eagles have failed to impress by not winning a single match between the Thomas Tuchel side. Chelsea have all the previous being a 4-0.
Crystal Palace Team News
James Tomkins, James MacArthur, Nathan Ferguson, Nathaniel Clyne, and James McCarthy are a number of injury concerns giving Roy Hodgson a headache.
Michy Batshuayi is ineligible to face their parent club, therefore, he will not play for his side.
Chelsea Team News
Marcos Alonso, Olivier Giroud, Hakim Ziyech, Kurt Zouma, and Callum Hudson-Odoi are expected to play here.
Thiago Silva will not be available for he is serving his one-match ban for the red card he was shown in their 5-2 loss against West Brom last weekend.
Crystal Palace Vs. Chelsea Prediction
The struggling Crystal Palace is looking to at least win this one after poor performance since the start of the campaign. Chelsea on the other hand, have been doing very well since Thomas Tuchel took the reigns.
Goals – Over 2.5
Both teams have been producing more than two goals occasionally in various competitions and we expect over 2.5 Markets as predicted by our pundits.
Saturday Multi Bets
Spezia – Crotone
Tip: Over 2.5
Parma – Milan
Tip: Over 2.5
Strasbourg – Paris Saint-Germain
Tip: Over 2.5
Montpellier – Olympique de Marseille
Tip: Over 1.5
Paços de Ferreira – SL Benfica
Tip: Benfica win
Football analyst! Biggest fan of local and international football. Mostly, loves keeping an eye on the upcoming players, always trying to bring debate on youngsters’ potential of becoming the next big thing in the world of football and of, course writing some pieces about them.