This Friday all the eyes will be on the South America World Cup qualifiers with three matches set to be played. On our review platform we are looking at Uruguay hosting Chile.
Uruguay vs Chile preview
Uruguay and Chile have brilliant attacks and the two sides will be going for a win this Friday. The hosts have improved as a team going forward and Oscar Tabarez will want to see his side shine these qualifiers. Meanwhile, Chile are also good in the final third as they performed beyond expectations in the World Cup and would be keen to continue from where they left.
- Uruguay has won once and lost through paneties against Peru in Copa America.
- Chile has lost the two matches played in Copa America against Peru and Argentina
- Uruguay has registered a barren draw against Peru and a slight win of one goal as visitors.
- Uruguay have played six international friendly matches whereby won thrice and drawn thrice
- Out of the six International friendly games played Uruguay has managed to keep just a single clean sheet.
- At least more than two goals have been recorded in Uruguay’s international friendly matches.
- Chile have two International friendly matches cancelled that brings them to play on four matches, won one, drawn twice and lost once.
- Chile has registered two goalless draws against Colombia and Argentina respectively.
- Chile had a very tight game against Guinea which they emerged with 3-2 .
Head to head
The last encounter between the pair was in the Copa America game where Uruguay won with a small margin of just a goal to nil.
This fixture of Conmebol was scheduled to be played in March this year but was postponed due to Covid 19 now rescheduled to be played Friday midnight.
The hosts are the favourites heading to the clash. They did dominate against the visitors, registering a win 1-0. They managed a narrow 1-0 victory in the previous meeting between the two sides and Edinson Cavani (now a Manchester United striker) scoring the only goal of the game.
Our topbets pundits believe Uruguay will emerge winners. Betway is backing the host to win at odds of 1.80 while 1XBet has 1.85 for the same outcome.
Both teams to score – No
No goal 1.85 1Xbet odds and 1.80 odds for Betway.
Argentina vs Ecuador
The host to carry the day with Betway predicting a win of 1.29 odds while 1Xbet giving 1.344
Multibet of the day
Bruck/Leitha – SC Neusiedl 1919
- Tip: Over 2.5
FCM Traiskirchen – Stripfing/Weiden
- Tip: Stripfing/Weiden – Win/ Over 2.5
Wiener Sport-Club – FC Mauerwerk
- Tip: Both teams to score – Yes, Over 2.5
SV Grödig – SK Bischofshofen
- Tip: Over 2.5
FC Roskilde – AB Tårnby
Tip: FC Roskilde win, Over 2.5
Næstved BK – BK Avarta
Tip: Næstved BK – win, Over 2.5
Football analyst! Biggest fan of local and international football. Mostly, loves keeping an eye on the upcoming players, always trying to bring debate on youngsters’ potential of becoming the next big thing in the world of football and of, course writing some pieces about them.