Paraguay Vs. Brazil match preview
Brazil will be traveling to play Paraguay in World Cup Qualifiers match-day 6 on Wednesday at Estadio Defensores del Chaco.
Los Guaranies have not lost in the last eight matches, previously recording a 0-0 draw away to Uruguay in World Cup Qualifiers.
The hosts have already played five World Cup Qualifiers matches bagging seven points settling in fourth position. They have drawn four times and gotten a single win.
Selecao on the other hand, started the campaign with a bang winning all five matches which have earned them a lead in the group table standing with 15 points.
Previously the visitors beat Ecuador 2-0 on Sunday, Brazil took a lead in 65 minute through Richarlison and Neymar sealed the victory through a penalty kick in the 90th minute.
- Paraguay have won twice and drawn six times in the last eight matches in all competitions this season.
- Los Guaranies have registered four clean sheets in their last eight matches in all competitions this season.
- Brazil has registered five clean-sheets in the last eight matches in all competitions this season.
- Selecao have won six, drawn one, and suffered a single loss in the last eight matches in all competitions this season.
- Eduardo Berizzo’s men have at least registered more than two goals, two in the last eight matches in all competitions this season·
- Tite’s side have registered away wins in the last two matches in all competitions this season.
Paraguay Vs. Brazil Head to Head
These teams have met ten times in various competitions, Brazil winning four times, three in normal time and once in extra time, while Paraguay bagging two wins and sharing spoils in four games.
Previously Brazil won 4-3 through penalty kicks.
Paraguay Vs. Brazil Prediction
Paraguay are doing well having not lost in the five Word Cup Qualifiers, though registering four draws and a single win. Brazil on the other hand, seem to enjoy their form having won all campaign matches. The host will be aiming to capitalize on home advantage to win here while Brazil has to have confidence as they are heading into this match.
Goals – Under 2.5
Both teams have been producing less than three goals occasionally in various competitions and we expect under 2.5 Markets as predicted by our pundits.
Other Multi Bets
Ecuador – Peru
Tip: Ecuador win
Colombia – Argentina
Tip: Over 1.5
Chile – Bolivia
Tip: Chile win / Over 1.5
Football analyst! Biggest fan of local and international football. Mostly, loves keeping an eye on the upcoming players, always trying to bring debate on youngsters’ potential of becoming the next big thing in the world of football and of, course writing some pieces about them.