Portugal Vs. Israel match preview
Portugal will be welcoming Israel in the International Friendly Games on Wednesday night. The Navigators are heading to this match with a barren draw away to Spain.
Portugal have played three matches so far in World Cup Qualifiers winning two and a single draw.
The Navigators have thrashed ten-man Luxembourg 3-1 in the latest match in WC Qualifiers. Meanwhile the Chosen Team beat Montenegro 3-1 in International Friendly Games.
Israel saw themselves in three WC Qualifiers matches winning once, drawing once and suffered a single 2-0 loss in the hands of Denmark.
The Chosen Team are trailing in third place in their group table standing while Portugal topping in their group with seven points after three matches.
- Portugal have won five, drawn four times and suffered a single loss in the last ten matches in all competitions this season.
- The Navigators have registered six clean sheets in their last ten matches in all competitions this season.·
- Israel has registered two clean-sheets in the last nine matches in all competitions this season.
- The Chosen Team have won four, drawn once and suffered four losses in the last nine matches in all competitions this season
- Fernando Santos’ men have at least registered more than two goals, five in the last eight matches in all competitions this season·
- Willi Ruttensteiner’s side have registered three away wins in the last five matches in all competitions this season.
Portugal Vs. Israel Head to Head
These teams have met twice in World Cup Qualifiers in the year 2013 recording draws; 3-3 and 1-1 respectively. The previous encounter ended 1-1.
Portugal Vs. Israel Prediction
The hosts are doing well having not lost in the last five matches and they will be aiming to continue with their form but with a win here. Meanwhile Israel are into two wins in a row having thrashed Montenegro 3-1 and this is expected to be a motivational drive as they face their opponent.
Goals – Under 2.5
Both teams have been producing less than three goals occasionally in various competitions and we expect under 2.5 Markets as predicted by our pundits.
Other Multi Bets
Dinamo Tbilisi – Shukura Kobuleti
Tip: Under 2.5
Saburtalo Tbilisi – FC Dila Gori
Tip: Over 2.5 / Both teams to score
TSG Balingen – Astoria Walldorf
Tip: Over 2.5
Avellino – Padova
Tip: Both teams to score
Recanatese – Notaresco
Tip: Over 2.5
Football analyst! Biggest fan of local and international football. Mostly, loves keeping an eye on the upcoming players, always trying to bring debate on youngsters’ potential of becoming the next big thing in the world of football and of, course writing some pieces about them.