Juventus Vs. FC Porto Match preview
Allianz Stadium will usher the match between Juventus and FC Porto in the second leg of the Round of 16 in the Champions League on Tuesday night.
Bianconeri lost 2-1 in the first leg away to Sevilla, loading hard tasks in the return leg. The host is doing superbly well in Serie A having thrashed Lazio 3-1 in the previous game.
Juventus sit third, seven points behind the League leaders Inter who are 59 points on the table standings after 25 games.
FC Porto on the other hand is witnessed performing greatly having suffered a single loss in the last ten matches. In the previous encounter, Porto won 2-0 away to Gil Vicente in Primeira Liga.
The Dragons sit second in the Primeira Liga 10 points behind the leaders Sporting after 22 matches.
- Juventus have won five, drawn twice, and suffered two losses in the last nine matches in all competitions this season.
- The Bianconeri have registered four clean-sheets in their last nine matches in all competitions this season.
- FC Porto have managed to keep three clean sheets in their last nine matches in all competitions this season.
- The Dragons have registered three wins, drawn five, and suffered a single loss in the last nine matches in all competitions this season.
- Andrea Pirlo’s side have at least registered more than two goals in five of their last nine matches in all competitions this season.
- Sergio Conceicao’s side have registered two away wins in the last five matches in all competitions this season.
Juventus Vs. FC Porto Match Head to Head
These teams have met thrice in UEFA Champions League, in 2017 whereby Juventus bagged wins in the first and the second leg; 2-0 and 1-0 respectively.
In the latest encounter, Porto won 2-1 this year. There have been six goals recorded; four on Juve and two for Sergio Conceicao’s side. An average of two goals in every match.
Juventus Team News
Bianconeri will have to play without several players who are nursing injuries; the likes of Paulo Dybala with medial collateral ligament injury, Arthur sidelined with a leg injury, Matthijs de ligt with muscle fatigue, and Rodrigo Bentancur recovering from coronavirus.
FC Porto Team News
Porto manager will make his selection without Chancel Mbemba with a muscle injury and Francisco Meixedo recovering from coronavirus.
Juventus Vs. FC Porto Match Prediction
Porto seems to enjoy their home advantage and bagged a 2-1 win and are preparing to head to Andrea Pirlo’s side who are expected to retaliate to the first leg results, aiming at redeeming themselves and earning entry to the next round.
Goals – Over 2.5
Both teams have been producing more than two goals occasionally, we expect over 2.5 markets as a take for our pundits.
Tuesday Multi Bets
Portsmouth – Sunderland
Tip: Over 1.5
Swindon Town – Oxford United
Tip: Over 1.5
Qəbələ FK – Səbail FK
Tip: Over 1.5
Sparta Praha – 1.FK Příbram
Tip: Over 2.5
Bayern Alzenau – FSV Frankfurt
Tip: Both teams to score / Over 2.5
Football analyst! Biggest fan of local and international football. Mostly, loves keeping an eye on the upcoming players, always trying to bring debate on youngsters’ potential of becoming the next big thing in the world of football and of, course writing some pieces about them.