Arsenal return to action on Thursday against FC Zurich in their first group C of the Europa League tournament.
TopbetsKE picks the top five betting fixtures you can place your money on plus extra two tips for our readers.
Arsenal’s good start to the current campaign in the Premier League was put to an end by Manchester United following a 3-1 at Old Trafford. The Gunners are still on top of the table despite losing to United and will be keen to bounce back away to Zurich.
Zurich ain’t a promising team this season and have lost their two recent matches in the domestic league.
This will be the first competitive meeting between Arsenal and Zurich and we are backing Mikel Arteta’s men to bounce back in style.
Tip: Arsenal win / Over 2.5
Ludogorets Razgrad vs Roma
AS Roma faces an away trip to Huvepharma Arena against Ludogorets Razgrad as they are pooled in Group C. Jose Mourinho’s men suffered a shock 4-0 defeat to Udinese over the weekend.
That was the first defeat for the Italian side who had a brilliant start to the current season. Ludogorets have been in fine form and remain unbeaten in their last six matches in all competitions.
Roma appear stronger on paper and this should be a simple win for Mourinho’s side.
Tip AS Roma win
5️⃣ Top five selections – Over 2.5
- AEK Larnaca vs Stade Rennais >>> Betway, 1xbet
- FC Union Berlin vs Union Saint-Gilloise >>> Betway, 1xbet
- Molde FK vs KAA Gent >>> Betway, 1Xbet
- Varbergs GIF FK – Västra Frölunda IF >>> Betway, 1Xbet
- Malmö FF – Sporting Braga >>> Betway, 1Xbet
Five picks – BTTS
- Bergnäsets AIK – Storfors AIK
- FK Crvena zvezda – AS Monaco
- Malmö FF – Sporting Braga
- Austria Wien – Hapoel Be’er Sheva
- Mqabba – St. Andrews FC
Five picks – Wins (Winning team in Bold)
- PSV Eindhoven – Bodø/Glimt
- Lazio – Feyenoord
- Fiorentina – Rigas Futbola Skola
- Villarreal – Lech Poznań
- FC Basel – Pyunik Yerevan
You can also check out our Jackpot predictions here.
Football analyst! Biggest fan of local and international football. Mostly, loves keeping an eye on the upcoming players, always trying to bring debate on youngsters’ potential of becoming the next big thing in the world of football and of, course writing some pieces about them.