Chelsea Vs. Everton match preview
Everton will be traveling to meet Chelsea at Stamford Bridge in their next matchday 27 of Premier League on Monday night.
Since Thomas Tuchel took the reins, the Blues have been performing superbly having not lost under the new management.
The Blues are heading into this game after a narrow surprising 1-0 win against Liverpool, placing them at 4th spot with forty-seven points gathered after 27 matches.
The Toffees will be aiming to extend their winning streak to four when they meet Thomas Tuchel’s side. Everton is going into this match with a 1-0 win away to West Bromwich Albion earning them 5th spot just one point behind their opponent.
- Chelsea have won seven and drawn three times in the last ten matches in all competitions this season.
- The Blues have registered eight clean-sheets in their last ten matches in all competitions this season.
- Everton has registered three clean-sheets in their last ten matches in all competitions this season.
- The Toffees have won five, drawn twice, and suffered three losses in the last ten matches in all competitions this season.
- Carlo Ancelotti men have registered more than two goals in four of the last ten matches in all competitions this season.
- Thomas Tuchel’s side have registered two home wins in the last four matches in the Premier League this season.
Chelsea Vs. Everton Head to Head
In the last four meetings between these teams, it has been witnessed the results may favor any of the sides. The Toffees have managed to defeat Tuchel’s side three times while the host responded once.
There have been 11 goals scored; 6 in favor of the Toffees and 5 for the Blues. In the previous encounter, Chelsea lost 1-0 away to Everton in the Premier League.
Chelsea Team News
Thomas Tuchel will again make a selection without Charly Musonda who underwent knee surgery and Thiago Silva with a thigh problem.
Everton Team News
Everton will miss the services of Dominic Calvert-Lewin with a hamstring injury, Jean-Philippe Gbamin with Achilles tendon rupture, and Yerry Mina nursing calf injury.
Chelsea Vs. Everton Prediction.
The Toffees will be aiming to continue with their winning ways when they meet Chelsea, they have a three-win run streak and will be looking to make it four. Meanwhile, Thomas Tuchel’s side will be aiming to award its fans another celebration after a 1-0 win over struggling Liverpool.
Goals – Over 2.5
Both teams have been producing more than two goals occasionally and we expect Over 2.5 Markets as predicted by our pundits.
Monday Multi Bets
West Ham United – Leeds United
Tip: Both teams to score
Real Betis – Deportivo Alavés
Tip: Over 1.5
Belenenses SAD – SL Benfica
Tip: Over 1.5
KAA Gent – KV Oostende
Tip: Both teams to score / Over 2.5
Football analyst! Biggest fan of local and international football. Mostly, loves keeping an eye on the upcoming players, always trying to bring debate on youngsters’ potential of becoming the next big thing in the world of football and of, course writing some pieces about them.