Top Ten Betting Fixture
Defending Champions Manchester City will travel to London Stadium to take on West Ham United in the Premier League opener on Sunday.
TopbetsKE will be analyzing all the big leagues across Europe to give our readers possible outcomes and bets to put their money on.
Manchester United vs Brighton & Hove Albion
Brighton faces a tricky trip to Old Trafford against hosts Manchester United as the pair kick off their Premier League campaign this Sunday. United started their pre-season campaign with a 4-0 victory against Liverpool before hammering Melbourne Victory 4-1.
However, their recent matches have seen them lose 1-0 to Atletico Madrid before settling for a 1-1 draw with Rayo Vallecano.
At least three goals have been produced in four of the last five meetings between Brighton and Manchester United.
Tip: Over 2.5
West Ham United vs Manchester City
City suffered a 3-1 loss to Liverpool in the curtain raiser in the name of Community Shield. Pep Guardiola’s men will be keen to bounce back when they face West Ham United on Sunday.
Last season, City beat West Ham 2-1 in the first leg at the Etihad Stadium before they dropped points with a 2-2 scoreline in the return leg.
Here are our top ten fixtures you can place your bet;
Top Ten selections
- FC Groningen vs FC Volendam – Groningen Win >>> Betway, 1xbet
- AZ Alkmaar vs Go Ahead Eagles – Over 2.5 >>> Betway, 1Xbet
- Standard Liège vs Cercle Brugge – BTTS >>> Betway, 1xbet
- KAA Gent vs KVC Westerlo – Over 2.5 >>> Betway, 1xbet
- RSC Anderlecht vs RFC Seraing – Over 2.5 >>> Betway , 1xbet
- FC Kaiserslautern vs FC St. Pauli – BTTS >>> Betway, 1xbet
- Lillestrøm SK vs Tromsø IL – BTTS >>> Betway, 1xbet
- Vålerenga IF vs Aalesunds FK – BTTS >>> Betway, 1xbet
- Hammarby IF vs GIF Sundsvall – Over 2.5 >>> Betway, 1xbet
- IK Sirius vs Malmö FF – Over 2.5 >>> Betway, 1xbet
You can also check out our Jackpot predictions here.
Football analyst! Biggest fan of local and international football. Mostly, loves keeping an eye on the upcoming players, always trying to bring debate on youngsters’ potential of becoming the next big thing in the world of football and of, course writing some pieces about them.