Real Madrid Vs. Liverpool match preview
The awaited Champions League Quarter-finals showdown is here between Real Madrid and Liverpool on Tuesday night at Estadio Alfredo di Stefano.
Los Blancos are heading into this clash with a 2-0 victory against Eibar in La Liga, this win has temporarily reduced the gap between them and the League leaders Atletico Madrid who have a game with Sevilla tonight.
Real Madrid are second with 63 points after 29 matches it may remain with the same gap if they lose against Sevilla.
The Reds thrashed Arsenal 3-0 in the Premier League match that was played on the night of Saturday.
Liverpool sits in the sixth spot with 49 points gathered in thirty games.
- Real Madrid have won eight times and drawn twice in the last ten matches in all competitions this season.
- Los Blancos have registered five clean-sheets in their last ten matches in all competitions this season.
- Liverpool has registered five clean-sheets in their last ten matches in all competitions this season.
- The Reds have won five and suffered five losses in the last ten matches in all competitions this season.
- Zinedine Zidane’s men have at least registered more than two goals, thrice in the last ten matches in all competitions this season.
- Jurgen Klopp’s side have registered four away wins in the last five matches in all competitions.
Real Madrid Vs. Liverpool Head to Head
These teams have had five encounters in UEFA Champions League, Real Madrid bagging three wins while Liverpool winning twice.
The Previous meeting ended 3-1 in favor of Real Madrid.
Real Madrid Team News
Madrid will miss the services of Sergio Ramos who sustained a Calf injury on his international duty.
He will be getting in the list of Eden Hazard, Dani Carvajal, and Federico Valverde who are in the treatment room nursing injuries.
The hosts receive a boost for the return of Casemiro and Toni Kroos.
Liverpool Team News
Joel Matip, Jordan Henderson, Joe Gomez, and Virgil van Dijk are still not available for Liverpool for this fixture.
Diogo Jota played impressively against Arsenal by scoring twice and this may earn him a lead at the attack.
Georgino Wijnaldum may deputize James Milner in the middle of the park if Klopp makes his changes on the team that played against Arsenal.
Real Madrid Vs. Liverpool Prediction
The Reds will be aiming at collecting another one for its fans when they meet Madrid and book the semi-finals spot early enough. Los Blancos on the other hand will be looking to continue with their winning ways by using their home advantage.
Goals – Over 2.5
Both teams have been producing more than two goals occasionally in various competitions and we expect over 2.5 Markets as predicted by our pundits.
Tuesday Multi Bets
Fatih Karagümrük – Hatayspor
Tip: Over 1.5
Göztepe – Çaykur Rizespor
Tip: Over 1.5
Trabzonspor – Kayserispor
Tip: Over 1.5
Football analyst! Biggest fan of local and international football. Mostly, loves keeping an eye on the upcoming players, always trying to bring debate on youngsters’ potential of becoming the next big thing in the world of football and of, course writing some pieces about them.