Burnley Vs Arsenal match preview
Turf Moor will usher a clash between Burnley and Arsenal in the next matchday 28 of the Premier League on Saturday evening.
The Gunners sit 10th in the table standings with 37 points gathered from 26 matches, the visitors are heading to this match with a 3-1 win over Leicester City on the last day of February.
The Clarets are heading to this match with a 1-1 draw against Leicester City in the mid-week placing them in 15th place with 29 points gunned with 27 matches.
Burnley are struggling to stand on the ground after four winless runs, three draws, and suffering a single loss.
Arsenal seem to enjoy their turning point to winning ways with a large margin of goals.
- Burnley have won two, drawn four times, and suffered four losses in the last ten matches in all competitions this season
- The Clarets have registered two clean-sheets in their last ten matches in all competitions this season.
- Arsenal has registered a single clean sheet in their last ten matches in all competitions this season.
- The Gunners have won four, drawn twice, and suffered four losses in the last ten matches in all competitions this season.
- Mike Arteta’s men have registered more than two goals in four of the last ten matches in all competitions this season.
- Sean Dyche’s side have registered a single away win in the last seven matches in all competition this season.
Burnley Vs Arsenal Head to Head
In the last four meetings, Arsenal have managed to grab two wins, Burnley winning once and settling for a single barren draw. The four encounters, they’ve registered eight goals, five for the Gunners and three for the Clarets, with an average of two goals in each match. In the previous meeting, Burnley won 1-0 away to Arsenal.
Burnley Team News
Ashley Barnes is expected to miss out once more with an injury while the likes of Johann Gudmundsson, Matej Vydra, and Robbie Brady will be assessed ahead of the tie.
Arsenal Team News
Mikel Arteta will almost have a full squad when they visit Burnley with only Rúnar Alex Rúnarsson and Emile Smith Rowe the only doubts.
Burnley Vs Arsenal Prediction.
Arteta’s side will aim at continuing with its recent performance after defeating Leicester City 3-1 and prior beating SL Benfica 3-2 in UEFA Europa League. Burnley will have a task to tackle in this clash.
Goals – Under 2.5
Both teams have been producing less than three goals occasionally and we expect Under 2.5 Markets as predicted by our pundits.
Saturday Multi Bets
Sheffield United – Southampton
Tip: Over 1.5
Aston Villa – Wolverhampton
Tip: Under 2.5
Brighton & Hove Albion – Leicester City
Tip: Under 2.5
Football analyst! Biggest fan of local and international football. Mostly, loves keeping an eye on the upcoming players, always trying to bring debate on youngsters’ potential of becoming the next big thing in the world of football and of, course writing some pieces about them.