The international break is set for next week, meaning Europe’s top leagues will be on pause to pave way for the Nations League matches. Well, for the bettors you don’t have to worry as this Monday we will put our focus on the Bundesliga 2 as it’s set to enter the round of 3 with SV Darmstadt set to take on FC Nurnberg at Max-Morlock-Station.
FC Nürnberg vs SV Darmstadt 98 preview
Darmstadt and Nurnberg have had a slow start to the current campaign as they are currently 13th and 14th on the log respectively. The visitors are yet to register a win this campaign, having settled for a barren draw with Jahn Regensburg followed by a loss to Sandhausen.
Meanwhile Nurnberg are yet to suffer any defeat, as they started their campaign with a 1-1 draw against Regensburg that was followed by a 1-0 victory over Sandhausen.
- Nurnberg saw two red cards against Darmstadt in their last outing.
- There have been at least two goals scored in the last four of their last Bundesliga 2 matches.
- Both teams have failed to keep a clean sheet in their last four of their five meetings.
- In their last four meetings, Darmstadt have won once, drawn twice and lost a single game to Nurnberg.
Nurnberg are expected to keep their unbeaten run when they take on struggling Darmstadt and betway has given the hosts odds of 2.31 to secure a win.
Both teams to score/ Over 2.5
In the last two games, the pair has failed to keep a clean sheet. Hence, it is safe to say that both teams to score and more than two goals to be scored, remain a possibility in this game. You can bet on the pair to produce two or more goals as well as concede on both ends.
Betway has given 1.72 odds for the two teams to produce more than two goals while both teams to score market has 1.59 odds.
- SV Wehen Wiesbaden – 1. FC Kaiserslautern – Under 2.5
- Degerfors IF – Västerås SK – Over 2.5
- Trelleborgs FF – Norrby IF – Over 2.5
- Lee Man FC – R&F – Over 2.5
- Curzon Ashton FC – Alfreton Town – Over 2.5
Football analyst! Biggest fan of local and international football. Mostly, loves keeping an eye on the upcoming players, always trying to bring debate on youngsters’ potential of becoming the next big thing in the world of football and of, course writing some pieces about them.