Liverpool Vs. Brighton & Hove Albion Match preview
Brighton & Hove Albion take a trip to play Liverpool at Anfield on Wednesday night in their next matchday 22 of Premier League.
The Seagulls will go into this match following a 1-0 victory against Tottenham Hotspur on Sunday, a win that extended way outside relegation on 17th position with 21 points.
The Reds are third placed, breathing under Manchester United’s neck with only a single point difference with 40.
Liverpool will be aiming to make it three win run streak when they meet Seagulls, previously having won a 3-1 away to West Ham United.
- Liverpool have won four, drawn thrice and suffered three losses in their last ten matches in all competitions this season.
- The Reds have registered three clean-sheets in their last ten matches in all competitions this season.
- Brighton & Hove Albion have kept three clean-sheets in their last ten matches in all competitions this season.
- The Seagulls have registered four wins, four draws, while suffering two losses in their last ten matches in all competitions this season.
- Graham Potter’s side have at least registered more than two goals in the three of their last ten matches in all competitions this season.
- Jürgen Klopp’s side have failed to register any away win in the last three matches in the Premier League this season.
Liverpool Vs. Brighton & Hove Albion Match Head to Head
In the last nine encounters the Seagulls have failed to register a single win, the latest encounter having drawn a 1-1 at Anfield.
Liverpool Team News
The Reds have a list of injury concerns, the likes of Diogo Jota is out with a bruised knee, Joel Matip is nursing ankle injury, Virgil van Dijk is in treatment room ruptured cruciate ligament and Joe Gomez with patella problem all unavailable for this clash.
Brighton & Hove Albion Team News
Dan Welbeck is nursing knee problems is not available for this clash, Tariq Lamptey with hamstring injury and Adam Lallana is nursing groin strain and will be missing for the Seagulls.
Liverpool Vs. Brighton & Hove Albion Match Prediction
Liverpool will be aiming for another win after they cruised to a 3-1 over West Ham and it is expected for them to come here with a lot of confidence. On the other hand, Brighton believes they can pull a shocking result when they visit Anfield.
Goals – Over 2.5
In encounters between these teams have been a very entertaining match which goals are scored in numerous, therefore, we expect over 2.5 markets as a take for our pundits.
Ligue 1 Multi Bets
Bordeaux – Lille OSC
Tip: Lille win
Stade Rennais – Lorient
Tip: Stade Rennais win
Strasbourg – Stade Brestois 29
Tip: Over 2.5
AS Monaco – OGC Nice
Tip: Over 2.5 / Both teams to score
Dijon – Olympique Lyonnais
Tip: Over 2.5
Saint-Étienne – FC Nantes
Tip: Over 2.5
Football analyst! Biggest fan of local and international football. Mostly, loves keeping an eye on the upcoming players, always trying to bring debate on youngsters’ potential of becoming the next big thing in the world of football and of, course writing some pieces about them.