Wolverhampton Vs. Arsenal match preview
Arsenal will be traveling to play Wolverhampton on Tuesday night in their next Premier League matchday 22 at Molineux Stadium.
The Gunners held Manchester United to a 0-0 at Emirates Stadium a result that seemed to dim the Red Devils’ title race.
Arsenal are sitting in 9th spot with 31 points after playing 21 matches a win here may leapfrog close to the top five slot.
Wolves on the other hand are in 14th position with 23 points gathered in 21 games. Meanwhile they are heading into this match with a two winless run, first holding Chelsea a barren draw and losing 1-0 away to Crystal Palace.
- Wolverhampton have won two, drawn thrice and suffered five losses in their last ten matches in all competition this season.
- Wolves have registered three clean-sheets in their last ten matches in all competitions this season.
- Arsenal has registered six clean-sheets in their last ten matches in all competition this season.
- The Gunners have won six, drawn twice and suffered a single loss in the last ten matches in all competition this season.
- Mikel Arteta’s soldiers have registered more than two goals in five of the last ten matches in all competition this season.
- Nuno Espirito Santo’s side have registered a single home win in the last four matches in all competition this season.
Wolverhampton Vs. Arsenal Head to Head
In the last four encounters Wolves have managed to win twice, first being in 2019 a 3-1 win and the latest again registered 2-1 win away to Emirates Stadium.
Wolverhampton Team News
Wolves will be missing the services of Jonny Otto with knee injury, Raul Jimenez recovering from fractured skull while Renat Dadashov is nursing cruciate ligament injury all termed to be out for this clash.
Arsenal Team News
The Gunners are enjoying a fully healthy squad with Arteta having a broad selection. The Lacazette injury suffered in a collision with Harry Maguire during Saturday’s goalless draw is termed to be not lasting damage and he is likely to feature in the clash against wolves.
Wolverhampton Vs. Arsenal Prediction
Arsenal played a very entertaining game in the goalless draw against United and are heading to this match clear favorites.
Goals – Over 2.5
Both teams have been producing more than two goals occasionally and there will be no exception over 2.5 Markets as predicted by our pundits.
Tuesday Multi Bets
Inter – Juventus
Tip: Both teams to score
Borussia Dortmund – SC Paderborn 07
Tip: Dortmund win / Over 2.5
Çaykur Rizespor – Kasımpaşa
Tip: Kasimpasa win
Kilmarnock – Celtic
Tip: Celtic win
FC Wil 1900 – Neuchâtel Xamax
Tip: Both teams to score / Over 2.5
St. Mirren – Hibernian
Tip: Over 2.5
Football analyst! Biggest fan of local and international football. Mostly, loves keeping an eye on the upcoming players, always trying to bring debate on youngsters’ potential of becoming the next big thing in the world of football and of, course writing some pieces about them.