Nimes vs. Paris Saint-Germain match preview
After days of the international break, Europe’s big leagues are set to resume and of course, the first game of the weekend will be between Nimes and PSG. In our preview, we are eyeing at Nimes Olympique hosting Paris Saint-Germain at Stade des Costieres.
PSG will be aiming to continue their turnaround after an early-season wobble when they travel to face Nimes on Friday.
- PSG is taking on 13th placed Nimes who have been playing fantastic football whereby they’ve won five of their home games this season.
- In the last six Ligue One games, Nimes won two, drew two, and lost twice.
- Nimes drew with RC Lens and Olympique Lyonnais 1-1 and 0-0 respectfully.
- Nimes lost 4-2 to Stade Rennais and 2-1 to nine men FC Nantes.
- Les Parisiens have played six Ligue One matches and won four lost twice.
- PSG against Olympique de Marseille was a historic game of the season that recorded five red cards.
- The Red and Blues were able to keep three clean sheets in their six league games.
PSG is facing Nimes without Angel Di Maria who is serving a suspension, being the second of his four-match ban.
Layvin Kurzawa will not feature due to suspension for his quarrel which was witnessed against Marseille last month.
Tuchel’s squad is still suffering injury blows, seeing Thilo Kehrer and Juan Bernat remain sidelined.
Nimes center back Antony Briancon is suspended after the accumulation, while Clement Depres and Antonie Valerio are all injured.
Head to head
PSG have been thrashing the host in their last three league one matches with over 2.5 goals in all the games.
PSG have kept two clean-sheets in their three league one encounters.
In September 2018 both teams received red cards in a game that recorded many goals, 5-2 where PSG carried the day.
Nimes vs. Paris Saint-Germain Prediction
Paris Saint-Germain have been doing it and is expected to affirm it. Our Topbets pundits believe the outcome will be a Win for the visitors with great margin of goals. Betway is backing the results at odds of 1.23 while 1XBet has 1.232 for the same outcome.
Betway is backing the visitors to win at odds of 1.77 while 1Xbet has 1.8 for the same outcome.
Over 2.5 –1.33 1Xbet odds and 1.63 odds for Betway
Dijon – Stade Rennais
Tip: Stade Rennais win, Over 2.5 and both teams to score.
Football analyst! Biggest fan of local and international football. Mostly, loves keeping an eye on the upcoming players, always trying to bring debate on youngsters’ potential of becoming the next big thing in the world of football and of, course writing some pieces about them.